The Stepping Stone
The Stepping Stone Introductory Series: Two sessions of private one-on-one Rosen Method Bodywork to introduce the benefits of ongoing Rosen Method Bodywork. The sessions will be scheduled one week apart in my office. It is deigned for adults who are looking into ongoing Rosen Method work, but who are not quite ready to commit to the full process. $300
- Experience deep relaxation.
- Resource your body so you can understand how body posture influences how you feel, how you relate in the world, and how you engage with the world.
- Receive attention that helps you stay present in places in your body that are hard for you to be and there by increase your capacity for embodied awareness and for mindfulness.
- Feel seen and heard – when our hurt is not seen or heard by those we love or by our culture, it adds another layer of hurt on top of the original hurt, and when it is seen, we can let it go.
- Receive help listening to the story that your body tells in your habitually held (unconscious) tension and explore how you are carrying your past experiences into the present moment.
- Access long held beliefs, attitudes and feelings through your body so that your beliefs and attitudes can become conscious enhancing choice – when beliefs and attitudes are unconscious, you have no choice about how they impact your life.
- Give yourself the space to be present with what is, let go of the negative feelings, and enhance positive feelings to support change in your nervous system so that you can allow for new possibilities to arise in your life.
- Find out what is important to you so that you can reach for what you want, increase your capacity for intimacy, and bring more meaning in your life.
- Become more aware of changes in your body by noticing what happened between your first and second session.
- Connect with deeper, more unconscious tension in the body that was not accessible in the first session.
“I have worked with Meg for some time now. Her great skill, deep wisdom and steady, gentle support are helping me move more fully into my authentic life. Meg’s insights and compassionate presence make it possible to open to a deeper understanding and acceptance of myself and the past, and to see the way forward to an ever more rich satisfying and fulfilling life. I recommend her to anyone seeking those qualities in their own life”
Lisa G., Santa Barbara
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone Meg at (805) 684-0356 to book a 10 to 15 minute conversation to see if this work is right for you (Rosen Method is contraindicated for some individuals) and to book a session.